News

Woman admitted to hospital after overdosing on chocolate and Netflix

A woman from Treherbert has been admitted to hospital after overdosing on chocolate and Netflix.

Donna Largecalves ate 26 Terry’s Chocolate Oranges, 6 bags of Giant Buttons and a Mars bar during a 14 hour Netflix marathon.

She told WalesOnCraic:




“I started a new box set and couldn’t turn it off. Luckily, I had loaded up with Chocolate Oranges from Kwik Save a few weeks back. 14 hours later and they’d all gone and I’d completed my box set. It was a great sense of achievement, something that’s up there with going to the gym last month and snogging a half decent fella down the pub three years ago. The trouble with box sets is that they always leave every episode on a cliffhanger. It’s not my fault that I had to keep on pressing ‘Next Episode’. It’s totally the Government’s fault.”

Neighbours say that they called an ambulance after they got worried:

“I looked in the window and she was disappearing behind Terry’s Chocolate Orange boxes and I was worried for her safety. I called 999 and they were there in a flash.”

Donna was rushed to hospital but later discharged.

“We told her to eff off and get herself a life,” said one doctor.

Most Popular

To Top
Skip to toolbar