Snowflake dies of suffocation after wearing a mask for 3 minutes

A snowflake from Hereford has died after wearing a mask for 3 minutes.

Farmer Gary Gammon died when he was told he had to wear a mask to go and buy cream for his piles.

His distraught wife told WalesOnCraic:

“As soon as he put the mask on, I knew he wasn’t getting enough oxygen. He was gasping out and trying to get the mask off. But we both knew that he had to get his pile cream because they were driving him crazy. Within 3 minutes, he had been starved of air and fell on the floor in a dramatic fashion. He rolled around on the floor for a bit, thrashing about like he was in some kind of movie. Then he went quiet and that was that. These masks are killing people – I just want to put that out there.”

Gammon was rushed to hospital where surgeons fought for 16 hours in PPE to revive him.

“In the end, we couldn’t be arsed,” said one doctor.

2020 been a bit shit? Get your Grumpy Fucker 2021 Year Planner and start planning better days ahead. Click here or on the image below to get yours

The Latest

To Top