A woman from Barry was taken to hospital this morning after the microwave in her kitchen collapsed under the weight of all the shit on it.
The oven was taking the weight of more than 500 letters, 147 Asda magazines, 37 pens, 3 calenders, 2 pairs of sunglasses, 7 birthday cards and an instruction manual for a steam iron.
Julia Sideboob said she had just put stuff on the microwave because she then knew where to find it.
“I always puts things on the microwave because it’s really easy to do. If I don’t put them on the microwave, it means I has to put things away and I really can’t be arsed to do that. It’s like my own little filing system. I wasn’t expecting it collapse like that though. You think they’d make them a bit stronger. I think it’s all go to do with this Brexit thing.”
A police spokesman stated that ‘the amount of shit on that thing was unbelievable’ and that it was ‘an accident waiting to happen’.
Julia is recovering at home with her dog Colin.