A redheaded man has spontaneously combusted in a Cardiff street.
Darren Gingerballs disappeared in a puff of ginger sparkles and dust.
An eye-witness told WalesOnCraic:
“This guy was walking towards me and he looked pretty hot as though he’d been in the sun far too long. All of a sudden, there was a big puff sound and when I looked, there he was – gone. All that was left was a ginger cloud and a pair of his shoes. I didn’t know what to do so for a few minutes but I eventually called the police and they said that there was nothing that they could do either so I went and had some breakfast. I had sausage and egg and some toast. I would have had the bacon but I was told last night that it’s not particularly good for me. I had coffee with my breakfast.”
Police have warned gingers of the dangers of going outside in the day time.
“If they’re going to go out in the sun, they can expect this kind of thing to happen.”